The Safe Step Walk-In Shower is built on safety, convenience and comfort. Before you buy your walk-in shower make sure that the following features are available:
Safety and Convenience – Regain your freedom and shower safely again without the risk or fear of falling down. Make sure a walk-in shower is accessible, comfortable and secure with the following features:
- Extra low 4-inch* entry step for easy exit and entry
- Sit and shower with a built-in folding padded safety chair and arm rests
- Stand and shower with at least a 24” built-in safety bar
- Anti-slip safety flooring
- Easy to reach controls
- One fixed shower head and one hand-held shower wand
- Quick on/off shower wand button
- Anti-scald technology
- Recessed Shampoo and Soap Caddy
- Magnetic shower curtain system
Warranty – A comprehensive warranty protects your safety and comfort. Make sure your walk-in shower safety bar, seat and shower heads are covered under a lifetime warranty.
Local Installation – You deserve a proper installation from certified and licensed professionals. Check for testimonials and referrals in your area. Find a reliable installer that you can contact if any problems arise during or after installation.
Cost – Ask questions and be sure to receive a detailed estimate that includes the price of installation. Be aware of additional features and upgrades to receive the best value for your hard-earned dollars.
Manufacturer – Find an established and reputable manufacturer you can trust. American made products offer the best quality and price. Before making a purchase, investigate the company and its track record.